International Journal of Advanced Studies in Computer Science and Engineering (IJASCSE)
ISSN : 2278 7917
International Journal of advanced studies in Computer Science and Engineering (IJASCSE) is here to provide a timely and broad coverage of research in ever-challenging field of Computer Science and Computer Science Engineering. IJASCSE is an interdisciplinary, peer reviewed, fully refereed, monthly, online open access international journal for research scholars with a mix of regular and theme based issues to share their new and advanced research in CS and CSE.
The papers published at IJASCSE are currently Abstracted & Indexed by some world famous databases.
To Submit paper Click
Services for Authors
For us, the authors take centre stage. Our aim is to serve you with the most personal assistance and the most qualified services. We show respect for your work and we are glad to assist you in bringing your ideas and results to the world.
You benefit from:
* Fulfilment of typesetting, proof-reading and publication by one staff member who always stays at your disposal;
* Immediate online publication of your article together with the individual publication date;
* Immediate free access for everyone to your work;
* Immediate Article Alert Service for individuals to be informed about your publication (free of charge);
* Immediate distribution of your publication to scientific databases, indices and search engines;
* Archiving of your publication, electronically and in print, in trusted (e-)archives and copyright libraries worldwide;
* An e-Publication Certificate will be awarded to authors.
Guidelines for Authors
1. Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proofread and polished. Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they they are ORIGINAL.
Before submission please
make sure that your paper is prepared using the
template. This will ensure fast processing and
publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to
2. Please submit a MS Word file(.doc) for included manuscripts and a copy-right form (as mail attachments).
3. Submission of a manuscript indicates a tacit understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publication with other journals.
4. Submitted papers MUST
be written in English, not exceeding 10 double-column pages.
6. There will be a
Manuscript handling, processing and publication charge for accepted
7. If copyrighted material is used, the author should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the manuscript.
8. Once a paper is accepted, authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJASCSE.
9. All papers will be acknowledged and refereed. They will not be returned.
10. For final manuscript preparation and submission, see the instructions at paper format. Submission of the final manuscript implies that the manuscript is in its final form. Deviations from the instructions will cause publication delay.
To Submit Manuscript/Article/Research Paper pls visit the link "Paper Submission".